Here’s hoping that you have had a relaxing summer and that you are ready to start the new school year with a renewed vigor for the importance of Music Education!
Did you know?……
- Almost 27,000 pins and medals were sold during the 2014-15 fiscal year! This marks an increase of over 5,000 from the previous year.
- 316 state superior plaques were presented.
- Only 22% of eligible groups at a state level event purchased medals.
- On site sales of medals at State Marching Band Finals was offered for the first time in many years.
- A copy of the certificate is no longer needed to verify ratings.
- Awards are available for purchase the entire year. Award order forms can be found in the member portal section on the website or by clicking on Award Order Form.
Many exciting plans are coming that will make it even easier to purchase awards! Stay tuned!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dane Newlove, OMEA Director of AE Materials and Awards at: