Any music teacher who has taught for 25 years has an opportunity to be recognized for this outstanding achievement at the 2016 OMEA Professional Development Conference. If this is your 25th year of teaching and you meet the other requirements listed below, you are eligible:
– Applicant must have at least 25 years of active teaching in music education (not necessarily all in Ohio).
– Applicant must have held membership in the Ohio Music Education Association for 10 of the last 15 years of their teaching career. Membership in music education associations of other states will be considered valid.
– Candidates whose 25 years include Armed Forces time are also eligible, providing it was interrupted time (i.e. after the applicant began teaching).
– The application can be found HERE.
– Applicant must fill out the form and mail by January 8, 2016 to:
22 Old Coach Road
Athens, OH 45701
There will be a reception for the recipients and awards will be made at the 2016 OMEA Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio on Saturday, January 30, 2016.
If you need more information, please email Terry Robb at: email@example.com.