Dear OMEA Member and/or 2017 OMEA Conference Clinician,
As the year comes to a close, don’t forget about the May 31 deadline for the following Professional Development Conference items:
2018 PDC Session Proposal Applications (Online Portal) LINK
– There is a special interest in lifelong learning, life after retirement, etc.
– Proposals accepted in any area.
2018 Performing Group Applications (Mail-In) LINK
– All types of performing groups welcome to apply.
– Would love to hear from more Jr. High, String Ensembles, and Class B/C groups of any type.
– The highly successful clinic-concert format will be offered again.
2018 All-State Audition Applications (Online – “Accpted”) LINK
– All-State Band – Friday Night
– All-State Chorus – Saturday Afternoon
– All-State Jazz Band – Saturday Mid-day
– All-State Orchestra – Friday Mid-day
– All-State Children’s Chorus – Thursday Late Afternoon
Act NOW to be part of the 2018 OMEA PDC! The conference will be held in the newly remodeled Columbus Convention Center, the Hyatt hotel, and the Hilton hotel, February 8-10, 2018.
I look forward to seeing you in Columbus!
OMEA Director of Professional Development